Nike Dri-FIT Vapor Slim-Fit Golf Pants - DA3062
How To Wear It
Crafted from stretchy, subtly textured fabric, the Nike Dri-FIT Vapor Slim-Fit Golf Pants allowing you move freely without having fabric annoyingly cling to your skin. The pants feature a modern, athletic design and a tailored, slim fit with articulated seams around that knee that bend and stretch as you swing.
Nike Dri-FIT Vapor Slim-Fit Golf Pants Feature:
- Slim fit for a tailored look
- Nike Dri-FIT technology wicks sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry
- Woven fabric stretches for full range of motion
- Inside of pants has a subtle texture that prevents fabric from clinging to your skin
- Articulated seams along the knee give you plenty of room to move while you swing
- Grippy tape inside the waistband helps keep your shirt tucked in
- Kick tape is sewed in along the back of each hem to stop the pants from riding up
- V-notch in the back of the waistband provides extra stretch
- Mesh-lined pockets
- Hook-and-bar closure and zippered fly
- Body: 90% Polyester • 10% Spandex
- Pocket Bags: 100% Polyester
- Style Number: DA3062
- Authorized Nike Retailer
Buy Nike Slim-Fit Golf Pants
Nike Men's Bottoms Size Chart
If one of your body measurements is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Note that some of our pants have two measurements: waist and inseam. For example, size 32/34 (or 32x34) has a 32-inch waist and a 34-inch inseam, where inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
How To Measure
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- LEG LENGTH: Measure from the top of your inner leg to the bottom of your leg.