White Hot set the standard in insert technology 20 years ago, and now it's back with the original formulation, original feel, original sound and original performance in the Odyssey White Hot OG Putter line. This incredible lineup of putters combines the amazing benefits of Odyssey's two-part urethane insert technology with a Stroke Lab shaft.
Stroke Lab shafts are a full 40 grams lighter than traditional shafts, which allows weight to be redistributed to the putter head and grip. The effect of said weight distribution is dramatic. Odyssey's studies indicate improvements in the consistency of backswing time, face-angle at impact, ball-speed and ball direction. Additionally, feel for the putter head becomes more acute, helping golfers making a more repeatable stroke.
The #7S is a single bend mallet with 40 degrees of toe hang, making it ideal for players with arc or rotation in their putting stroke.
Odyssey White Hot OG #7S Stroke Lab Putter Features:
- Most popular putter insert of all time
- Original formulation, feel, sound and performance
- Rich silver PVD finish with fine milling on the surfaces
- Stroke Lab shaft improves consistency and performance
- Head Weight: 365 grams
- Toe Hang: 40°
- Offset: 3/4 Shaft
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Grip: Grey DFX rubber or Odyssey Pistol (Dependent On Manufacturer Inventory)
- Authorized Odyssey Retailer
Buy Odyssey White Hot Putters