Odyssey Women's Stroke Lab Putters feature a innovative multi-material shaft that saves 40 grams of weight, which is redistributed to the head and grip end of the putter. The effect of said weight distribution is dramatic. Odyssey's studies indicate improvements in the consistency of backswing time, face-angle at impact, ball speed and ball direction. Feel for the putter head becomes more acute, helping the golfer make a repeatable swing. The popularity and performance of Stroke Lab technology has helped Odyssey become the #1 putter brand on every major tour in 2019.
Triple Track simplifies alignment to ensure that you get your putts started on-line. While the alignment system works well on its own, it works best when paired with Callaway's Triple Track Golf Balls. The lines on the putter and ball match perfectly, so you know you're aiming at your intended target.
The 2-Ball is a double bend, face-balanced mallet best suited for strokes with minimal face rotation or arc. The putter features a new Microhinge Star Insert that provides a firmer feel and enhanced sound at impact, while maintaining the same immediate end-over-end roll benefits of Odyssey's tour-proven white hot microhinge insert.
Odyssey Women's Stroke Lab 2-Ball Putter - Blue Features:
- Face-balanced mallet
- Stable and forgiving on off-center impacts
- Multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft relocates weight to the each end of the putter to improve performance
- Sole weights and grip weight helps golfers consistently repeat a smoother, more accurate stroke
- Microhinge Star Insert provides end-over-end roll and a firmer feel/enhanced sound at impact
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Toe Hang: 0°
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Head Weight: 365g
- Grip: Odyssey Pistol
- Authorized Odyssey Retailer
Buy Women's Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters