PING G430 Hybrids 2023
How To Wear It
The all-new PING G430 Hybrids feature a game-changing new technology called Carbonfly Wrap. Consisting of a lightweight composite crown that wraps into the heel and toe sections of the skirt, Carbonfly Wrap yields 8 grams of weight savings that PING strategically relocated lower in the head. As a result, the G430 now delivers explosive ball speed and a high launch with green-holding stopping power.
Two proven technologies bolster the G430's prodigious distance gains. FaceWrap technology wraps the fairway's variable-thickness, high-strength maraging steel face into the sole and crown, allowing for more face flex and a more significant trampoline effect that rockets the ball forward with a higher launch. The variable roll radius of Spinsistency reduces spin across the face for consistently longer shots.
With six loft options, the G430 MAX Hybrids are ideal mid and long-iron replacements to help fill distance gaps in your game. Stock shafts include PING's mid-to-high launch ALTA CB Black and mid-launch Tour 2.0 Chrome, Project X's high-launch HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, and Mitsubishi's low-launch Kai'li White.
PING G430 Hybrids Feature:
- Carbonfly Wrap lightweight composite crown saves weight allowing it to be moved lower for increased ball speed and longer carries
- Tungsten back weight extends the perimeter weighting, ensuring forgiveness
- Facewrap Technology variable-thickness, high-strength maraging steel face generates more flexing for faster ball speed with a higher launch and greater distance
- Spinsistency variable roll radius improves performance across the face (especially on thin shots) by reducing spin for increased ball speed and distance
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel provides 8 position to adjust loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie (up to 3° flatter than standard)
- Stock Shafts: PING ALTA CB Black • PING Tour 2.0 Chrome • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX • Mitsubishi Kai'li White
- Stock Grip: Tour Velvet 360
- Wrench Not Included
- Authorized PING Retailer
Buy PING G430 Hybrids