How To Wear It
Exclusive to the new low-spin PING G430 LST Driver is Carbonfly Wrap, a lightweight composite that covers the crown and wraps the heel and toe sections of the skirt. Replacing titanium with lightweight carbon fiber saves weight and lowers the center of gravity, resulting in increased ball speed, less spin, and significantly higher MOI.
PING engineered the G430 LST with a shallower, thinner variable-thickness face that increases face deflection, resulting in explosive ball speed and PING's biggest distance gains to date. Spinsistency, which consists of a variable roll radius, contributes to the newly found speed by reducing spin across the face, producing consistently longer drivers.
A movable 22-gram, high-density tungsten weight at the club’s rear allows players to dial in their desired ball flight or combat an unwanted shot shape. PING's Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel offers eight positions to adjust loft and lie.
Stock shafts include PING's mid-to-high launch ALTA CB Black, mid-launch Tour 2.0 Chrome, low-launch Tour 2.0 Black, Project X's high-launch HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, and Mitsubishi's low-launch Kai'li White.
PING G430 LST Driver Features:
- Smaller, tour-style 440cc head with Low Spin Technology
- Lightweight composite CarbonFly Wrap crown wraps into the heel and toe to save weight and lower CG for more ball speed and higher MOI
- Shallower, variable thickness T9S+ face is thinner for faster ball speeds
- Spinsistency variable roll radius design reduces spin across the face for faster speeds and increased distance
- New internal rib structure fine-tunes frequencies throughout the head, creating an improved, pleasing sound at impact
- Movable 22-gram, high-density tungsten back weight influences shot shape +/- 8 yards between draw, neutral, and fade settings
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel provides 8 position to adjust loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie (up to 3° flatter than standard)
- Stock Shafts: PING ALTA CB Black • PING Tour 2.0 Chrome • PING Tour 2.0 Black • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX • Mitsubishi Kai'li White
- Stock Grip: Tour Velvet 360
- Standard length for drivers with Ping Alta CB Black shaft is 45.75"
- Standard length for drivers with all other shafts is 45.25"
- Headcover and wrench Included
- Authorized PING Retailer
Buy PING G430 Drivers