How To Wear It
The all-new PING G430 MAX Fairway Woods feature a game-changing new technology known as Carbonfly Wrap. Consisting of a lightweight composite crown that wraps into the heel and toe sections of the skirt, Carbonfly Wrap yields 10 grams of weight savings that PING strategically relocated lower in the head. As a result, the G430 now delivers explosive ball speed and higher, longer carries.
Two proven technologies bolster the G430's prodigious distance gains. FaceWrap technology wraps the fairway's variable-thickness, high-strength maraging steel face into the sole and crown, allowing for more face flex and a more significant trampoline effect that rockets the ball forward with a higher launch. The variable roll radius of Spinsistency reduces spin across the face for consistently longer shots.
Stock shafts include PING's mid-to-high launch ALTA CB Black, mid-launch Tour 2.0 Chrome, low-launch Tour 2.0 Black, Project X's high-launch HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, and Mitsubishi's low-launch Kai'li White.
PING G430 MAX Fairway Woods Feature:
- Carbonfly Wrap lightweight composite crown saves weight allowing it to be moved lower for increased ball speed and longer carries
- Tungsten back weight extends the perimeter weighting, ensuring forgiveness
- Facewrap Technology variable-thickness, high-strength maraging steel face generates more flexing for faster ball speed with a higher launch and greater distance
- Spinsistency variable roll radius improves performance across the face (especially on thin shots) by reducing spin for increased ball speed and distance
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel provides 8 position to adjust loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie (up to 3° flatter than standard)
- Stock Shafts: PING ALTA CB Black • PING Tour 2.0 Chrome • PING Tour 2.0 Black • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX • Mitsubishi Kai'li White
- Stock Grip: Tour Velvet 360
- Wrench Not Included
- Authorized PING Retailer
Buy PING G430 Golf Fairway Woods