Srixon Q-Star Tour 4 Golf Balls - Yellow
How To Wear It
With the new Srixon Q-Star Tour 4 Yellow Golf Balls, you don't have to swing as fast as a tour pro to get all the benefits associated with playing a tour ball.
The Q-Star Tour 4 features Srixon's FastLayer Core. Comprised of a soft inner core with a gradual transition to a firm outer edge, FastLayer simultaneously delivers explosive distance, short game spin, and the soft feel you would never have thought possible from a tour ball. Additionally, the core is softer than previous generations, resulting in dramatically reduced long game spin, and shots that fly straighter and stay on target for improved accuracy.
Thanks to Srixon's proprietary Spin Skin coating, the Q-STAR 4 offers unprecedented spin. Upon impact, Spin Skin actually expands, digging deep into iron and wedge grooves, causing drastically increased friction and maximum spin for outstanding stopping power and control when you need it most.
Srixon Q-Star Tour 4 Golf Balls - Yellow Feature:
- Designed for moderate swing speed players
- FastLayer Core offers distance and soft feel without compromise due to a gradual transition from soft inner core to firm outer edge
- Spin Skin with SeRM urethane coating has flexible molecular bonds that dig deep into wedge and iron grooves for increased friction and maximum spin
- 338 Speed Dimple Patter provides a penetrating ball flight in all conditions, the optimal dimple design increases lift and reduces drag to maximize distance
- New longer side stamp helps align putts
- Swing Speed: 75+ MPH
- Launch: Mid-High
- Greenside Spin: High
- Construction: 3-Piece
- Cover Material: Urethane
- Cover Thickness: .5mm
- Compression: 72
- Dimple Number: 338
- Authorized Srixon Retailer
Buy Srixon Q-Star Tour Golf Balls