TaylorMade M Gloire Fairway Woods
The TaylorMade M Gloire Fairway Woods are completely optimized for speed with each component being individually engineered for distance. The head's ultralight design with progressive aerodynamics helps increase club head speed. The Fujikura Speeder Evolution shaft is designed to meet the optimal weight and performance requirements needed for maximum speed. TaylorMade even shaved weight from the grip.
The M Gloire's multi-material construction allows for precise CG creating a fairway wood that is easy to launch with a power draw-bias trajectory.
The C300 stainless steel Twist Face and its Inverted Cone Technology work together to provide additional accuracy and speed. Additional forgives is provided by TaylorMade's long, open-channel Speed Pocket, that creates additional flexibility for added ball speed protection on off-center strikes.
TaylorMade M Gloire Fairway Woods Feature:
- Multi-material constructions gives precise CG, easy launch and powerful draw-bias
- Carbon fiber sole and crown create an ultralight head, saving 14 grams of weight
- Silver carbon fiber crown create a premium, confidence inspiring look at address
- C300 stainless steel Twist Face and Inverted Cone Technology provide accuracy and speed
- Long, open-channel Speed Pocket creates added flexibility for increased ball speed on off-center strikes
- Short bonded hosel lowers CG
- Fujikura Speeder Evolution shaft designed for optimal weight and maximum speed
- Lamkin Genesis grip saves weight and offers exceptional all-weather performance
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade M Gloire Fairway Woods