TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Wedges 2021 - Satin RAW Black
The TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Wedges feature Raw Face Technology. By omitting plating from the face and grooves, Raw Face allows for more precise geometry, which in turn optimizes spin and feel. As an added benefit, the face will begin to rust and impart even more spin.
Raised Micro-Ribs positioned between the full grooves add texture to the face, elevating spin rates even higher and improving performance around the greens. The ribs are specifically designed to provide the control you need to execute even the most difficult short game shots.
The MG3 has distinct lines on the sole of the club as a result of the milling process. The reason TaylorMade mills the sole is because their tolerance levels and standards are so high, that no human can consistently, repeatably produce the desired result. Milling is extraordinarily precise, and ensures that every sole meets the exact measurements required for perfect turf interaction.
Low bounce options in 56°, 58° and 60°, and high bounce options in 52°, 54°, 56°, 58° and 60° complement the standard bounce models. Low bounce wedges are ideal for firm turf conditions with harder or coarse sand and players with a sweeping swing that take minimal divots. Standard bounce is the most versatile and is mostly played on firm to normal turf. While standard bounce wedges are suited for almost all swing types, they favor a neutral swing style with a moderate attack angle. High bounce wedges are designed for softer turf, fluffy lies and bunkers with soft sand and are ideal for preventing the leading edge from dragging too much in the sand. High bounce is most beneficial for those who take deep divots with a steep attack angle.
TaylorMade MG3 Wedges - Satin RAW Black Feature:
- RAW Face technology omits plating from the face for more spin, precision and feel
- Raised Micro-Ribs positioned between the full grooves add texture to the face for increased spin
- Milled Grind sole ensures precision and consistency where it matters most for ideal turf interaction
- ZTP Raw Groove Design has sharper, deeper, narrower grooves with radii engineered for more greenside spin and improved performance in wet weather conditions
- Thick thin mass placement for enhanced feel while optimizing CG location for precise flight
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Tour Issue S200 Steel
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 Black/Blue/Grey End Cap
- Wedge Will Rust Over Time
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade MG3 Wedges