The all-new TaylorMade SIM2 Max Irons feature a faster, more forgiving, more flexible face designed to approach the threshold of the legal limit of speed. By maximizing the flexibility of the face, TaylorMade's Thru-Slot Speed Pocket boosts ball speeds even further, in addition to providing forgiveness for mishits struck low on the face.
After pushing the face to its limits, a soft polymer blend is inserted across multiple contact points behind the face to channel away harsh vibrations and provide the feel of a forged iron. The irons are then sealed with TaylorMade's all-new multi-material Cap Back design, which utilizes high-strength steel to create an extremely low center of gravity and maximize distance, forgiveness and feel.
Stock shaft offerings include Fujikura's Ventus Blue in graphite and KBS' Max MT 85 in steel. The stock grip is Lamkin's Crossline 350.
TaylorMade SIM2 Max Irons Feature:
- Fast, flexible, forgiving face is designed to approach the threshold of the legal limit of speed
- Multi-material Cap Back Design utilizes high-strength stainless steel and ultralight polymers to maximize distance, forgiveness and feel with an extremely low CG
- ECHO Damping System uses a soft polymer blend and multiple contact points across the face to eliminate harsh vibrations and provide forged iron like feel
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket maximizes face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness on mishits low on the face
- Inverted Cone Technology increases the sweet spot and minimizes side spin to counteract the common right miss
- Stock Shafts: KBS Max MT 85 Steel • Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 47g 0.600
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade SIM2 Max Irons