Drafting off the success of the original SIM Max Rescue, the TaylorMade SIM2 Max Rescue Hybrid provides a towering ball flight and great workability, traits which have been validated by professionals on tour.
The rescues are equipped with a high strength C300 steel face engineered for explosive ball speeds. TaylorMade's patented Thru-Slot speed pocket provides increased face flexibility to help preserve ball speed and distance on shots struck low on the face, the most common miss with a hybrid.
The stock shaft and grip are Fujikura's Ventus Blue and Golf Pride's Z-Grip respectively.
TaylorMade SIM2 Max Rescue Hybrids Feature:
- Drafting off the tour validated SIM Max Rescue, the SIM2 Max provides a towering ball flight and great workability for all skill levels
- Updated V Steel design redistributes weight to increase forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties. Depressed heel and toe minimize sole area, improving V Steel's turf interaction and versatility benefits
- High-strength C300 steel face is engineered for explosive ball speeds
- Twist Face technology helps overcome inherent golfer tendencies on miss-hits for straighter shots
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket provides increased face flexibility and preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Blue
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 (47g, 0.600)
- Matching headcover included
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade SIM2 Max Rescue Hybrids