The TaylorMade Spider GT MAX features a sliding weight track that ushers in a new ERA of adjustability and performance to the putting world. The 98g track on the sole allows heavy tungsten weights to slide independently, creating various settings. Position one produces the highest MOI and stability with the least amount of toe hang. Positions two and three progressively increase toe hang and face rotation. Regardless of what position you select, the GT MAX’s lightweight aluminum top enables the vast majority of the weight to be shifted to the outside of the putter head, resulting in exceptional MOI and forgiveness.
TaylorMade equips the GT MAX with their new, firmer Pure Roll 2 Insert. Fashioned at a 45° angle, the insert's aluminum beams improve topspin across the face, leading to putts with a forward roll that resist falling offline.
The single bend variant of the GT MAX possesses a face-balanced setting, thus suiting players with a straight-back, straight-through putting stroke.
TaylorMade Spider GT MAX Putter – Single Bend Features:
- Lightweight 6061 top weights 146g, allowing more weight to be positioned at the outside of the frame for high MOI and stability
- Weight track on the sole with two heavy 40g tungsten weights that slide independently to create different performance settings
- Firmer co-molded TPU Pure Roll 2 Insert with 45° aluminum beams improves topspin across the face
- True Path Alignment with a white space in the center help frame the ball at address
- Hosel: Single Bend (#7)
- Toe Hang: Position 1 Face-Balanced with 8 additional options
- Loft: 2.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Stock Shaft: KBS 120 Black Stepped
- Stock Grip: SuperStroke GT 1.0 (Gray/Black/White)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Spider Putters