The original Spider delivered levels of stability and forgiveness previously unseen in the golf industry, and thus it quickly became an icon. The new TaylorMade Spider GTX evokes the shape of previous Spider putters and pushes performance further with its modernized design. The GTX is crafted with a lightweight aluminum top that allows weight to be shifted to the outside of the frame in the form of a back weight stability bar. The 154 gram bar creates an immensely deep center of gravity, resulting in unparalleled stability and less face rotation.
TaylorMade equips the GTX with their new, firmer Pure Roll 2 Insert. Fashioned at a 45° angle, the insert's aluminum beams improve topspin across the face, leading to putts with a forward roll that resist falling offline.
The small slant variant of the GTX best suits players with a minimal amount of arc and rotation in their putting stroke.
TaylorMade Spider GTX Putter – Small Slant/Red Features:
- Lightweight 194g 6061 aluminum top allows weight to be transferred to the outside of the frame for extraordinary forgiveness
- Back weight stability bar creates a deeper CG for less face rotation and enhanced stability
- Firmer co-molded TPU Pure Roll 2 Insert with 45° aluminum beams improves topspin across the face
- True Path Alignment with a white space in the center help frame the ball at address
- Hosel: Small Slant (#3V)
- Toe Hang: 18°
- Loft: 2.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Stock Shaft: KBS 120 Chrome Stepped
- Stock Grip: SuperStroke GT 1.0 (Grey/Black/White)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Spider Putters