Check out similar products:
Three key features have made the TaylorMade Spider Putter a favorite among professionals and amateurs alike. The Spider Tour's high MOI design makes it extremely forgiving. It's short slant hosel provides expanded visibility of the face, ensuring that the face stays square to the path (an uncommon feature among mallet putters). Finally, the pure roll insert helps the ball begin tracking immediately, a necessity for successful putting.
The steel frame in the Spider X's head is now 30% heavier in order to minimize twisting at impact. The weight is distributed around the perimeter of the head, making the X even more forgiving than its predecessors.
The Spider X's new True Path Alignment System helps golfers visualize the intended target line for improved putting accuracy.
The Pure Roll insert is thicker in the Spider X, which improves the sound, feel and roll characteristics of the putter.
TaylorMade Spider X Copper/White Putter - Small Slant Features:
- Spider X features a redesigned head with a steel frame that is 30% heavier to minimize twisting
- Extreme perimeter weight boosts MOI
- New True Path Alignment System helps you visualize the target line for improved putter accuracy
- Redesigned weight ports enable personalization of feel and stability
- Shaft: Small Slant
- Finish: Copper/White
- Toe Hang: 30°
- Offset: 3/4 Shaft
- Head Weight: 355g
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Pure Roll Insert: 5mm
- Insert Feel: Medium
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Spider X Putter