TaylorMade Stealth Fairway Woods 2022
How To Wear It
In comparison to the Stealth Plus+, the higher-launching, higher-spinning, larger TaylorMade Stealth Fairway Wood is the more forgiving option in the family. Forgiveness comes by way of a new 3D carbon crown that pulls mass away the high toe area, allowing more weight to be positioned rearward and low in the head. In addition to increasing forgiveness, positioning weight in this area of the club head boosts MOI and stability.
The Stealth Fairway features a V Steel Sole with refined weight distribution that delivers explosive distance and optimal launch conditions, as well as improved turf interaction and versatility.
The stock shaft and grip are Fujikura's Ventus Red and Lamkin's Crossline Connect respectively.
TaylorMade Stealth Fairway Woods Feature:
- 3D Carbon crown allows weight to be positioned rearward for optimal forgiveness and maximum playability
- Advanced laser etched alignment aid between face and crown highlights directional alignment for added confidence and accurate aim
- V Steel Sole with refined weight distribution for enhanced forgiveness, optimal launch conditions and improved turf interaction
- Twist Face with corrective face angles designed to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits and produce straighter shots
- Most flexible Thru-Slot Speed Pocket engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes
- Launch and Spin: Mid-High Launch, Mid-Low Spin
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Red Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (Black/Red, 50g, 0.600 Round)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Fujikura Ventus Red 5 Graphite
Fujikura Ventus Red 6 Graphite
Lamkin Crossline 360 Black/Red
Buy TaylorMade Stealth Fairway Woods