TaylorMade TP Hydroblast Collection Del Monte 1 Putter
When crafting the new lineup of TaylorMade TP Hydroblast Collection Putters, TaylorMade elected to machine mill the putters out of soft, yet durable 303 stainless steel, because the metal delivers superior feel and premium aesthetics.
TaylorMade outfits the TP Hydroblast Collection with their tour-proven White PureRoll Insert. In addition to providing superb sound and feel, the PureRoll Insert's grooves are set at 45°, which increases topspin and helps the ball stay tracking on its intended line toward the cup.
The Del Monte 1 features a stable, wide blade design and an L-neck hosel that best suits players with a moderate amount of arc in their putting stroke.
TaylorMade TP Hydroblast Collection Del Monte 1 Putter Features:
- 303 Stainless steel is soft, yet durable and delivers superior feel and premium aesthetics
- Machine milled with flowing lines and natural curves
- Soft, Surlyn White PureRoll Insert with 45° grooves encourages forward roll to help putts stay on line
- Single sightline aids with alignment
- Hosel: L-Neck (#1)
- Sightline: One-Cavity
- Toe Hang: 29°
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Stock Shaft: TaylorMade Stepped Putter
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Sink Fit Skinny Pistol (Navy/White)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade TP Hydroblast Putters