Titleist 620 CB Irons - ON SALE
Titleist 620 CB Irons feature a modern cavity back design that delivers tour-proven trajectory with a pure, forged feel. For an added boost, the 3 and 4 iron utilize Titlest's co-forged high-density tungsten weights, which maximize ball speed and forgiveness, for consistent long iron performance.
The 620 CB set moves progressively from compact short irons into slightly larger blade lengths at the long end of the set. Titleist matched the profiles of the of the CB and MB irons to make for seamless transitions for the growing number of players with mixed MB and CB sets.
Titleist fits the 620 MB's with the low spinning True Temper Project X LZ steel shaft.
Titleist 620 CB Forged Irons Feature:
- Modern cavity back design
- Delivers tour-proven trajectory and shot-making with pure forged feel
- Co-forged high-density tungsten in the 3 and 4 irons maximizes ball speed and forgiveness
- Progressive blade lengths with thinner top lines offer player-preferred shaping from long to short irons
- Reduced offset enhances workability and shot control
- Tour preferred sole with added camber improves performance feel through the turf
- Matched profile creates a seamless transition in mixed CB and MB sets
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Project X LZ Steel (mid launch, low spin • 120g)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (white paint fill with black flat cap)
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Buy Titleist 620 CB Irons