Titleist T100S Irons
The all-new Titleist T100•S Irons share a remarkable amount of DNA with the most played iron on tour, the Titleist T100. While its dimensions exactly match those of the Tour-informed T100, the S variant is engineered to be stronger, longer and faster.
The aforementioned distance gains are achieved through two key differences in the T100•S. First, the iron is designed, not bent, 2 degrees stronger than its sibling, and lower loft inherently adds distance. Second, an innovative Muscle Channel backing the iron's fully forged face adds both speed and power. As an added benefit, weight savings from the Muscle Channel are shifted to produce higher MOI and an even lower center of gravity. Because the S is lower lofted, lowering CG increases the club's launch angle, preserving the apex, descent angle, and stopping power provided by the standard T100.
Titleist equips the T100•S with shafts from Project X and Mitsubishi. Project X's LZ steel shaft features Loading Zone Technology, which allows the player to load the shaft for increased energy transfer to the ball. Mitsubishi's TENSEI AV White AM(2) graphite shaft is designed with Ascending Mass Technology. By gradually increasing weight in each shaft, Ascending Mass gives players peak performance in each iron. Long irons are kept lighter to help increase swing speed and launch conditions, while heavier short irons improve consistency, control and precision.
Titleist T100•S Irons Feature:
- Blade like at address, thin topline, minimal offset
- Same fully forged feel, dimensions, Tour shaping and precise flighting as the T100 (#1 iron on Tour)
- 2 Degree stronger loft and innovative Muscle Channel add speed and distance
- Weight savings from the Muscle Channel are shifted to produce lower CG and a better launch
- Denser D18 tungsten weights and a 2000° brazing process allow for an extremely precise CG location
- Continuous cradle face construction creates a seamless striking surface and a more uniform leading edge for added precision
- New Tour-Contoured Sole with a variable bounce design provides ideal turf interaction
- Heel and toe tungsten for incredible MOI and stability at impact
- Stock Steel Shaft: Project X LZ
- Stock Graphite Shaft: Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White AM(2) ((Ascending Mass Technology increases weight 2g per club (94-108g))
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (white paint fill with black flat cap)
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Buy Titleist T Series Irons