Titleist T200 Irons
Sleek looks meet stunning distance in Titleist's most advanced iron, the all-new Titleist T200. Every element of the new iron's multi-material construction is engineered to create supreme distance and outstanding feel in a smaller, more compact, Tour-ready shape.
The T200 is an R&D standout, and represents the biggest shift within the new T-Series family. The irons feature streamlined Max Impact technology with an enhanced polymer core that preserves ball speed on off-center strikes and improves mass efficiency at impact. Max Impact is buoyed in strength by a forged L-Face insert that generates a high coefficient of restitution, which simply put, means the ball explodes off the club face.
As helpful as distance can be, especially in the modern game, it's nothing without precision. Titleist thought outside the box, and found the key to distance control in the aerospace construction industry. Denser D18 tungsten and a 2000 degree brazing process allowed Titleist's engineers to locate the center of gravity with pinpoint exactness. In addition to increasing accuracy and MOI, the CG creates fast, high launching long irons, and scoring irons that find their mark with regularity.
Titleist equips the T200 with Ascending Mass Technology shafts in both steel and graphite. By gradually increasing the weight in each shaft, Ascending Mass gives players peak performance in each iron. Long irons are kept lighter to help increase swing speed and launch conditions, while heavier short irons improve consistency, control and precision.
Titleist T200 Irons Feature:
- Smaller, more compact, tour-ready shape than original T200 with a shorter blade length, less offset (same as T100), narrower topline and a thinner sole (perfect for set blending with T100)
- Max Impact 2.0 technology includes an enhanced polymer core that improves off-center ball speed and mass efficiency at impact
- Forged, high COR SUP10 L-Face insert produces massive ball speed and feels solid
- Denser D18 tungsten weights and a 2000° brazing process allow for an extremely precise CG that creates fast, high launching long irons and forgiving, accurate short irons
- Engineered muscle plate improves acoustics for a crisper, more satisfying sound and feel
- Highest amount of heel/toe tungsten weighting in the category with a maximized spread for high MOI and forgiveness
- Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper AMT Tour Black (Ascending Mass Technology increases weight 3g per club (95-116g))
- Stock Graphite Shaft: Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue AM(2) ((Ascending Mass Technology increases weight 2g per club (74-88g))
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (white paint fill with black flat cap)
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Buy Titleist T-Series Irons