Titleist TSR2 Fairway Woods 2023
How To Wear It
The new Titleist TSR family of metalwoods represents the zenith of the Titleist Speed Project, a six-year peerless pursuit of speed that led to breakthroughs and distance gains in every way imaginable. Every aspect has been considered, constructed, and optimized to deliver unparalleled performance from every swing.
The TSR2 symbolizes the most dramatic shift in CG among the TSR line. Consequently, the TSR2 produces Titleist's lowest spin ever for an all-steel construction fairway wood. This significant change results in a fast, high ball flight, without the excessive backspin typically found in a club head boasting a deep center of gravity.
Stock shaft options include the mid/high launch, mid-spin Project X HZRDUS Red CB, the mid-launch, mid-spin Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Series Blue, the low/mid-launch, low-spin Project X HZRDUS Black 4G, and the low-launch, low-spin Mitsubishi TENSEI 1k Black.
Titleist TSR2 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Long, forgiving, accurate, and easy to launch
- Ultra-low, face-centered CG creates a fast, high, pure ball flight without excessive spin
- Open Hosel Construction removes unwanted weight, contributing to a powerful new sound and feel
- Stock Shafts: HZRDUS Red CB 60, TENSEI AV Series Blue 65, HZRDUS Black 4G 70, TENSEI 1k Black 75
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (58R)
- Wrench Not Included
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Project X HZRDUS Red CB
Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue With Xlink Tech
Project X HZRDUS Black 4G
Mitsubishi TENSEI 1K Black
Buy Titleist TSR Fairway Woods