How To Wear It
The new Titleist TSR family of metalwoods represents the zenith of the Titleist Speed Project, a six-year peerless pursuit of speed that led to breakthroughs and distance gains in every way imaginable. Every aspect has been considered, constructed, and optimized to deliver unparalleled performance from every swing.
Distance starts with the club head speed; knowing this, Titleist invested more in aerodynamics. The result is a new 'boat tail' shape that houses the swing weight, removing an element of drag from the sole, thus allowing the club to travel faster through the air.
The following, integral component in generating distance is converting club head speed into ball speed. As such, Titleist pushed the boundaries of what is possible from a driver's face, utilizing rare alloys employed by the likes of NASA. With unique properties in terms of strength, recoil, and durability, these materials afford Titleist the opportunity to give the TSR3 conical variable face thickness, focusing the maximum CT/COR into one central point of pure speed. In other words, the sweet spot is now even sweeter.
The TSR3 is a player's driver that provides incredible speed, distance, and playability through precision tuning, and is designed for golfers that consistently hit the center of the face. Unlike the TSR2, the TSR3 is equipped with a SureFit Adjustable CG Track System that allows you to dial in the perfect setup to generate maximum ball speed and performance.
Stock shaft options include the mid/high launch, mid-spin Project X HZRDUS Red CB, the mid-launch, mid-spin Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Series Blue, the low/mid-launch, low-spin Project X HZRDUS Black 4G, and the low-launch, low-spin Mitsubishi TENSEI 1k Black.
Titleist TSR3 Driver Features:
- Player's driver designed for those with a consistent impact location
- Advanced aerodynamics reduce drag for faster club head speed
- Aerospace-Grade Titanium Face possesses unique properties in terms of strength, recoil, and durability
- Speed Ring VFT Technology focuses maximum CT/COR in one central point of pure speed
- SureFit Adjustable CG Track System lets you dial in the perfect setup for maximum ball speed and the ideal shot shape
- SureFit Hosel allows for loft and lie adjustments
- Stock Shafts: Project X HZRDUS Red 50 CB, TENSEI AV Series Blue 55, HZRDUS Black 4G 60, TENSEI 1k Black 65
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (58R)
- Wrench Included
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Project X HZRDUS Red CB
Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue With Xlink Tech
Project X HZRDUS Black 4G
Mitsubishi TENSEI 1K Black
Buy Titleist TSR Drivers