Titleist U505 Utility Irons
Drawing on input from Tour Pros, the Titleist U•505 Utility Iron is designed to provide the high, explosive launch of a hybrid, but with a refined design that offers a more compact iron-like look, feel and sound.
Featuring a thinner forged L-Face, Max Impact technology and a hollow body construction, the U•505 is the fastest utility iron in Titleist's history. Additionally, the new reconfigured hollow body and core provide superior sound and feel at impact.
With the U•505, Titleist utilized denser D18 tungsten weights and a 2000 degree brazing process used in the aerospace construction industry. This unique construction allowed Titleist's engineers to concentrate weight with extraordinary efficiency and precision. In the high-powered U•505, this meant shifting the center of gravity lower and towards the heel where Tour pros found the best launch dynamics.
Titleist elected to outfit the U•505 with Project X's HZRDUS Smoke Black and HZRDUS Smoke Blade RDX Hybrid shafts, and for good reason. The RDX features Hexcel HexTow IM carbon fiber in the tip for added stability and lower torque, and optimized material placement that improves feel and playability. The standard Smoke Black is designed to provide insane distance for the stronger, more aggressive golfer without sacrificing control.
Titleist U•505 Utility Irons Feature:
- Wide sole with a shorter blade length and a compact, iron-like look
- Max Impact 2.0 technology and a forged, high COR SUP10 L-Face for maximum distance
- Denser D18 tungsten is placed low and toward the heel for increased MOI and a high, explosive launch
- Stock Shafts: Stock Shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX Hybrid (low-mid launch, low-mid spin) • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black Hybrid (low launch, low spin)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (white paint fill with black flat cap)
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Buy Titleist Utility Driving Irons