Wilson D7 Forged Irons
The Wilson D7 Forged Irons feature Wilson's patented Power Hole technology for forged heads, increasing face deflection between the ball and iron for more energy return, enhanced ball speed and greater distance. The irons are forged using 8620 carbon steel and have a tour-preferred shape with minimal offset, a thinner topline and the perfect blade length.
The stock shaft and grip are KBS' $-Taper Lite and Golf Prides' Tour Velvet.
Wilson D7 Forged Irons Feature:
- Forged 8620 carbon steel cavity construction
- Patented Power Hole technology increases face deflection for enhanced ball speed and distance
- Power Chamber technology fills the power holes to reduce vibration for incredible sound and feel
- Stock Shaft: KBS $-Taper Lite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Buy Wilson D7 Irons