The Wilson D7 Irons feature a progressive design, so that each club can be optimized for maximum performance. The long irons have 3 power holes and a thinner (the thinnest in Wilson's history), more responsive responsive face for maximum distance. The shorter irons have fewer power holes, optimal weighting and extreme feel, all of which work in conjunction to provide precise distance control.
Game changing performance was Wilson's priority when designing the D7 irons, but Wilson understands that confidence at address can be equally important to a clubs performance. Wilson gave the D7 Irons a players iron aesthetic with straighter lines and a cleaner top line, so you can take advantage of all the super game improvement technology the clubs have to offer.
The D7 Irons stock shaft and grip are the KBS Tour 80 steel shaft and Wilson Staff 2 Crossline respectively. The graphite shaft offering is UST's Mamiya Recoil 460.
Wilson D7 Irons Feature:
- Progressive power holes for individualized performance
- Long irons have 3 rows of power holes for maximum distance
- Short irons have fewer power holes with optimized weighting for maximum feel and precision
- Wilson's thinnest face ever provides more responsiveness, longer shots and better feel
- Performance iron aesthetic: straighter lines and a cleaner top line inspire confidence at address
- Stock shaft offerings: KBS Tour 80 steel • UST Mamiya Recoil 460 graphite
- Wilson Staff 2 Crossline grip (black)
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Buy Wilson D7 Irons