The Wilson Infinite Putter Line features counter-balanced technology for a more controlled putting stroke. Each putter is named after a local neighborhood or landmark. The new line has a dark, matte finish, to reduce glare and accentuate sight-lines. The putters all have a double milled face, which promotes consistent impact, roll and distance control.
The Infinite Line has a new, perforated grip for improved feel. The grips are oversized to promote a stable feel and limit rotation during the stroke. The grips are heavy as well, weighing 104g, which creates the counter-balanced putter feel.
The Wilson Infinite Putter South Side has a mallet shaped head and a center shaft hosel.
Wilson Infinite Putter South Side Features:
- Mallet shape
- Double milled face promotes consistent impact, roll and distance control
- Dark, matte finish to reduce glare and accentuate sight-lines
- Counter balanced technology for a more controlled puttering stroke
- Oversized grip for a stable feel and limited rotation (104g)
- Center shaft hosel
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Buy Wilson Infinite Putters