Wilson Launch Pad Irons 2020
The Wilson Launch Pad Irons feature a sole design that glides through the turf, resulting in a higher launching ball flight with less club head speed reduction. The wider, more forgiving sole design produces consistent contact, distance and helps eliminate the "fat" shot.
The Launch Pad Irons utilize a hollow body construction that allows for a very thin club face. The thinner the face, the more explosive the ball speed and distance. Additionally, the hollow design moves the center of gravity towards to the rear of the club head. Said weight helps stability the club at impact, boosting MOI and forgiveness.
Wilson Launch Pad Irons Feature:
- Launch pad sole glides through the turf for a higher launching ball flight
- Hollow construction supports an ultra thin face for maximum ball speed and distance
- Long irons feature wider, more forgiving soles for more consistent contact with less chunking
- Lightweight irons generate high club head speeds with minimum effort
- Midsize grip enhances feel for greater confidence
- Stock Shafts: KBS Tour 80 Steel • UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Wilson Staff 2 Crossline Midsize
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Buy Wilson Launch Pad Irons