Wilson Staff Model Blade Irons
Created by a company with a rich history of forged "blade" irons, many of which have been played by the game's greats, come the new Wilson Staff Model Blade Irons. The new generation of Staff Model irons are an appropriate continuation of the brand's most cherished product lines.
The Staff Model Irons utilize a shape similar to that of the FG Tour 100, while retaining their Fluid Feel Hosel construction, which helps move weight and enhance feel. A milled face provides players with improved control and feel and a milled diamond pattern frames the score lines. For optimum feel, the irons also feature a bore through fluid feel design.
The Staff Model Irons forged 8620 carbon steel construction combines with a high polish mirror finish to give them a premium look. Wilson fits the irons with True Temper's Dynamic Gold shafts and Golf Pride's Tour Velvet grip.
Wilson Staff Model Blade Irons Feature:
- Forged 8620 carbon steel construction
- Milled face provides improved control and feel
- Milled diamond pattern frames the score lines
- Fluid Feel Hosel helps move weight and enhance feel
- Bore through fluid feel design offers optimum feel
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet
- Authorized Wilson Staff Retailer
Wilson Products can only be shipped to the USA
Buy Wilson Staff Model Blade Irons