The all-new Wilson Women's Dynapower Titanium Driver is specifically designed for players looking to maximize distance with a straighter ball flight.
Wilson achieves this by placing a 10 gram weight in the back to increase the MOI while keeping the CG low and back for maximum stability, higher launch angles, and a neutral to draw bias. Dynapower A.I. analyzed thousands of permutations to find the perfect thickness for each section of the face. This resulted in fast ball speeds and maximum forgiveness across the whole face.
The new 6-way adjustable hosel allows you to compliment your swing for ideal launch, spin and shot shaping adjustments.
Wilson Women's Dynapower Titanium Driver Features:
- High MOI head design
- Low and back CG for a neutral to draw-biased ball flight, high launch and maximum stability
- 10g rear weight helps increase MOI
- Dynapower A.I. PKR2 dynamic face thickness is optimized for fast ball speeds and maximum forgiveness
- 6-Way adjustable hosel for refined performance (+/- 1.0° from the loft print on the head)
- 1.0° loft = 250 rpm and 7 yds of direction, (+ adjustment = Adds loft and spin, moves ball flight left), (- adjustment = Reduces loft and spin, moves ball flight right)
- Stock Shaft: Project X EvenFlow 45
- Stock Grip: Women's Lamkin Crossline 360
- Headcover and Wrench Included
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Buy Wilson Women's Dynapower Drivers