All Bettinardi Queen B Putters are milled from a proprietary blend of soft carbon steel. When crafting the putters, Bettinardi selects only the finest blends of steel that allow for exceptional machinability and an unforgettable feel at impact. The new Queen B line features an all new, extremely durable, glare-resistant Rose Gold PVD finish that brings aesthetic charm to compliment each putter.
The QB 12 model offers players a compact blade shape with a wider flange designed and crowned topline. The putter features a one-piece milled plumbers neck that produces a moderate amount of toe-hang, making it perfect for players with a slight arc in their putting stroke.
Bettinardi Queen B 12 Putter - Standard Grip Features:
- Compact blade with a wider flange and crowned topline
- Rose Gold PVD finish is extremely durable and glare-resistant
- Neck: Plumbers Neck
- Weight: 362 grams
- Material: Soft carbon steel
- Face Milling: Micro-honeycomb
- Grip: Lamkin SINK Fit Standard
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Toe Hang: 1/2
- Authorized Bettinardi Retailer
Buy Bettinardi Queen B Putters