Evnroll ER5 Hatchback Putter - Gravity Grip
All Evnroll putters feature Sweet Face Technology, which creates consistent distance on center and off center hits. Evnroll accomplishes this by using precise patented face milling, which imparts progressively more energy transfer on off center hits to roll the ball a consistent distance every time. The unique milling pattern also gears the ball back to your intended line.
The Evnroll ER5 Hatchback is a winged mallet design with a "hatched out" center section. The ER5's head is made from 303 stainless steel and is CNC milled in Carlsbad California.
The Gravity Grip has an ultra-light EVA foam body that weights 35 grams. A 70 gram 10" steel rod is installed in the bottom and runs the entire length of the grip. By positioning the weight directly under and a half-inch away from the shaft, the hands can feel the position of the putter face. Tying the hands to the putter face promotes keeping the putter's face angle square through the entire hitting area, thus eliminating rotation at impact.
The Gravity Grip's total weight is 120 grams. The heavier grip allows for more weight in the putter head, resulting in a greater overall weight for increased stability and accuracy, while maintaining an idea swing weight for optimum feel and distance control.
The Evnroll ER5 Hatchback Putter Features:
- Head: 303 Stainless steel
- Color: Silver satin finish
- Swing weight: Ballanced by length - 33"@E1, 34"@E1, 35"@E4
- Loft: 2° from the shaft
- Lie angle: 70°
- Stock grip: Gravity Grip (120 grams)
- Heavier grip and club head increase stability and accuracy while maintaining ideal swing weight
- Length: Measured from center of leading edge to butt
- Balance: 25° toe down
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370" tip
- Shafting: Single bend mounted directly into the head
- Authorized Evnroll Retailer
Buy Evnroll Putters