L.A.B. Golf B.2 Putter - Stainless
How To Wear It
While they may look odd, L.A.B. Putters are scientifically designed to make putting easier. Research shows that 83% of a putt's starting direction is influenced by the direction of the putter face at impact (the other 17% is influenced by the path of the putter head). As such, Lie Angle Balance (L.A.B.) Technology takes into account lie, angle and weighting to create a putter that stays square to the arc throughout the stroke, delivering a square putter face at impact. Essentially, L.A.B has created a perfectly balanced putter, eliminated torque, and with no further adjustments, provided golfers with the ability to consistently repeat a putting stroke with far less effort.
Unlike the DF 2.1, the B.2 has a more traditional blade shape, is 100% milled, and while it's, it has a much more appealing shape.
The B.2 is outfitted with a Garsen Quad Tour Pistol tapered grip that is designed to fit perfectly into most traditional golf grips. The Quad also works great for claw, and saw style grips. With a flat topline and bottom, players can easily square up the putter face with complete consistency.
L.A.B. Golf B.2 Putter - Stainless Steel Features:
- 100% CNC milled stainless steel
- Hand built, one at a time
- Lie Angle Balance technology eliminates torque & keeps the putter face square
- Shaft: KBS Tour
- Grip: Garsen Quad Tour Pistol Tapered
- Alignment Aid: #1
- Lie: 69°
- Loft: 3° (1.5° effective loft)
- Head Weight: 330 grams (exact weight depends on length and lie)
- Swing Weight: E5-G0 depending on length and lie angle
- Authorized L.A.B. Golf Retailer
Buy L.A.B. Golf Putters