Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

L.A.B. Golf B.2 Putter - Stainless

As low as $374.99
In Stock
SKU
LABDF2B-STAINLESS

Don't overpay for shipping.

While they may look odd, L.A.B. Putters are scientifically designed to make putting easier.  Research shows that 83% of a putt's starting direction is influenced by the direction of the putter face at impact (the other 17% is influenced by the path of the putter head). 

Lie Angle Balance (L.A.B.) Technology takes into account lie, angle and weighting to create a putter that stays square to the arc throughout the stroke, delivering a square putter face at impact.  Essentially, L.A.B has created a perfectly balanced putter, eliminated torque, and with no further adjustments, provided golfers with the ability to consistently repeat a putting stroke with far less effort.

Unlike the DF 2.1, the B.2 has a more traditional blade shape, and while it isn't as forgiving, it has a much more appealing shape.  While it may appear that the B.2 is available in two finishes, L.A.B. actually crafts the B.2 out of either stainless steel or brass. The brass putter has a softer feel because brass because brass is a little softer than stainless steel.  Regardless of which metal you choose, both putters are 100% milled.

The B.2 is outfitted with a Press II 1.5 grip, which promotes a forward press to help get putts rolling faster and truer.  The grip is specifically designed for blade-style putters and has a minimally tapered, smaller barrel shape with a 1-inch flat side down the center.

L.A.B. Golf B.2 Putter - Stainless Steel Features:

  • 100% CNC milled stainless steel
  • Hand built, one at a time
  • Lie Angle Balance technology eliminates torque & keeps the putter face square
  • Shaft: KBS Tour
  • Grip: Press II 1.5 or Garsen Quad Tour grip
  • Alignment Aid: #1
  • Lie: 69°
  • Loft: 3° (1.5° effective loft)
  • Head Weight: 330 grams (exact weight depends on length and lie)
  • Swing Weight: E5-G0 depending on length and lie angle
  • Authorized L.A.B. Golf Retailer

Buy L.A.B. Golf Putters