Srixon ZX Fairway Woods 2021
When it came time to design the new Srixon ZX Fairway Woods, Srixon obsessed over one thing: speed. This obsession led to a new breakthrough design called Rebound Frame. Whereas traditional fairway woods use a flexible face that compresses and decompresses at impact to propel the ball forward, Rebound Frame adds a second layer of flexibility. Together, the face and frame work like dual springs, transferring even more energy from the club head to the golf ball. By refocusing energy that's ordinarily lost, Rebound Frame is faster on every strike, especially center-face impacts. In fact, Srixon claims that even the most flexible fairway wood face simply cannot transfer as much energy as Rebound Frame's dual Flex Zones.
On top of the fairway, you'll find a larger carbon crown than previous generations. Increasing the amount of strong, lightweight carbon fiber allowed Srixon to reposition mass low, deep, and around the perimeter, pushing MOI up and increasing forgiveness on every shot.
Srixon outfits the ZX Fairway Woods two stock shaft options. The first is the low-launching, low-spinning Project X HZRDUS Black shaft, which is designed for players with aggressive swing tempos. The more moderate option is Project X's mid-launching, mid-spinning EvenFlow Riptide.
Srixon ZX Fairway Woods Feature:
- Rebound Frame's unique structure focuses more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot
- Cannon Sole forward-leaning weight pad and flexible sole maximize ball speed and optimize launch
- 15% Larger carbon crown repositions mass low, pushing MOI up and increasing forgiveness
- Crown step lowers mass and CG to increase MOI and raise launch conditions for longer, straighter shots
- Stock Shafts: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (low-launch, low-spin) • Project X EvenFlow Riptie (mid-launch, mid-spin)
- Authorized Srixon Retailer
Buy Srixon ZX Fairway Woods