Srixon ZX4 Irons 2021
The new Srixon ZX4 Irons are a fully hollow iron set that boast powerful forgiveness, while maintaining the brand's signature look and forged feel. For the first time every, golfers seeking game improvement performance can experience Srixon's legendary irons.
When designing the ZX4 Irons, Srixon utilized artificial intelligence and machine learning to create, test and improve face designs. After thousands of iterations, Srixon's automated intelligent design software produced MainFrame. This unique architecture consists of milling a variable thickness pattern (made up of grooves, channels and cavities) into the back of the iron's face. After two years of refinement, Srixon settled on a final face design that offers greatly improved COR by maximizing flex at impact. Those years of hard work paid significant dividends, as evidenced by the iron's explosive ball speed and distance on every shot, even when you miss the sweet spot.
To boost ball speed further, the ZX4's face is forged from strong, light HT1770 steel that allows for additional face-flex at impact. The face is backed by a 431 steel body that absorbs vibrations for a softer feel. In the long and mid irons, Srixon places premium, high-density tungsten weights lower to the iron's center of gravity for a higher launch.
Two stock shaft offerings are available in the ZX4 Irons. The Nippon N.S. PRO 950GH Neo was selected as the steel option because of its high launch and lightweight design that promotes an easy swing feel. The graphite option is UST's 760/780 ES SmacWarp, which has are designed to provide maximum control and distance while reducing vibrations.
Srixon ZX4 Irons Feature:
- MainFrame variable thickness pattern milled into the back of the face maximizes COR for more ball speed and distance
- Hollow design gives you the forgiveness to miss the sweet spot and still hit straight, high-flying shots
- HT1770 Steel face enhances speed and distance while 431 Steel body absorbs vibrations for softer feel
- Premium, high-density tungsten in long and mid irons (4-7 iron) lowers CG for a higher launch
- V-Shaped Tour V.T. sole glides smoothly through the turf, even if you strike behind the ball
- Sole notches in the heel and toe enhance workability without sacrificing forgiveness
- Progressive grooves in 8-PW are sharper, narrower and deeper for more spin and stopping power on approach shots
- Stock Shafts: Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH Neo Steel • UST Mamiya Recoil 760 (R Flex) / 780 (S Flex) ES SmacWrap Graphite
- Authorized Srixon Retailer
Buy Srixon ZX Irons