TaylorMade P7TW Irons
The TaylorMade P•7TW Irons are the collaborative result of Tiger Woods and TaylorMade working together to create Tiger's perfect irons. Each iron in the set has been meticulously shaped to meet Tiger's discerning eye, with a longer blade length, a thinner topline and progressive face height.
TaylorMade crafts the P•7TW irons out of forged 1025 carbon steel and Tiger's finger prints can be seen all over them. From the deeper, sharper grooves that are more closely space to produce specific flight characteristics, to the precise tungsten weight placement that improves trajectory control and promotes a deeper feel at impact.
Tiger demands precision from his irons, so TaylorMade milled the sole of each iron to eliminate variances in sole geometry. Another added benefit of said milling, is that the P•7TW Iron's precise leading edge promotes more consistent turf interaction.
To complete the premium experience, TaylorMade treats all buys to an immersive "unboxing" experience. Constructed from premium materials, every detail of the P•7TW box has been carefully considered to unveil these irons in a way that pays tribute to the monumental collaboration of Tiger Woods and TaylorMade Golf.
TaylorMade P•7TW Irons Feature:
- Collaborative effort between Tiger Woods and TaylorMade Golf
- Forged 1025 carbon steel
- Each iron is meticulously shaped to meet Tiger's eye: longer blade length, thinner topline, progressive face height
- Grooves are deeper, sharper and more closely spaced to target specific flight characteristics
- Precise tungsten weight placement improves trajectory control and promotes a deeper feel at impact
- Milled grind eliminates variances in sole geometry to ensure precision
- CNC machined sole geometry and a precise leading edge promote consistent turf interaction
- Immersive "unboxing" experience
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Golf Tour Issue (S-400) 0.355 taper
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Full Cord 0.580 round
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade P•7TW Irons