With the TaylorMade P•770 Irons, TaylorMade took all the performance enhancing technologies that make the P790s a beast, and packed them into a more compact players shape.
The P•770 Irons feature a forged hollow body construction and an ultra-thin face to deliver enhanced distance and forgiveness. Behind the face you will find ground breaking SpeedFoam, which allows the engineers at TaylorMade to push the limits of face speed and simultaneously improve feel.
TaylorMade's most flexible Speed Pocket and Progressive Inverted Cone Technology combine to maximize ball speed and forgiveness across the face, even on off center and low strikes.
TaylorMade equips the the P•770's with the KBS Tour shaft in extra stiff and stiff, while the KBS C-Taper light is the chosen shaft for regular flex.
TaylorMade P•770 Irons Feature:
- Compact players shape design including a thin topline, less offset and a shorter blade length than P790
- Forged hollow body with a thin, wrap-around forged 4140 steel face, soft carbon steel body and up to 46g of tungsten weight deliver explosive distance and forgiveness
- Ultra-light urethane SpeedFoam injected in the head to push the limits of face speed and simultaneously improve forgiveness
- TaylorMade's most flexible Speed Pocket maximizes ball speed and forgiveness on low face strikes
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology improves accuracy and protects off-center ball speed. Each face is uniquely designed to optimize performance on each specific iron
- Stock Shaft: KBS Tour Steel (X-Stiff 130g, Stiff 120g) • KBS C-Taper Lite (Regular Flex 105g)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z Grip 360 Grey/Black
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade P770 Irons