For the first time on a fairway wood, the Wilson D9 Fairway Woods feature variable face technology. This innovative tech delivers high ball speeds and high launch angles, regardless of where on the face the ball makes contact. The D9's Carpenter Custom 455 face uses a premium maraging steel insert to provide a thin, hot face, for more speed, more feel, and more distance. Wilson worked closely their Advisory Staff members to develop the fairway woods with a precise head shape that both optimizes weight and swings fast for effortless speed.
Wilson fits the D9 Fairway Woods with Mitsubishi's Tensei CK Blue graphite shaft and LAMKIN's Crossline Genesis grip.
Wilson D9 Fairway Woods ON SALE Feature:
- Faster ball speed, higher launch, and longer distance than the D7
- New variable face technology delivers high ball speeds and high launch across the entire face
- Carpenter Custom 455 face generates more speed, more feel and more distance
- Lightweight crown construction
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Graphite
- Stock Grip: LAMKIN Crossline Genesis
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Buy Wilson D9 Fairway Woods
Wilson Products can only be shipped to the USA