Kt Tape Pro
How To Wear It
Nothing slows a golfer down more than pain and injury. Whether you're suffering from lower back pain, knee pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle pain or tennis elbow, KT Tape provides pain relief and support so you can stay on the course.
How does KT Tape Work? When an area of the body is injured through impact or over-use, the lymphatic fluid builds up, causing inflammation and swelling. When applied correctly, KT Tape lifts the skin, decompressing the layers of the fascia, allowing for greater movement of lymphatic fluid, which transports white blood cells throughout the body and removes waste products, cellular debris and bacteria. The end result is reduced pressure to the tissue and reduced pain.
Correct taping also provides support to muscles by improving the muscle's ability to contract, even when it is weak, and helps the muscle not to over-extend or over-contract.
KT Tape Pro Features:
- Each box comes with 20 precut strips of 10" (2" wide) 100% synthetic tape
- Pain relief and support exactly where you need it
- Stays in place through multiple demanding workouts for up to 7 days
- Sticks to you in the harshest conditions, including water, humidity and the cold
- Supports like a brace without restricting comfort and range of motion
- Retains its elasticity far better than cotton kinesiology tape
- Reflective safety design
- Acrylic based medical grade adhesive that is gentle on skin (latex free)
- Authorized KT Tape Retailer
Buy KT Tape Pro