Mizuno S23 Wedges - Copper Cobalt
Comprehensively engineered for extreme backspin, the new Mizuno S23 Wedges marry the precision and profile of a player's blade with the performance benefits of a toe-weighted design.
While conventional wedges have a heel-side sweet spot, the S23 features a shorter hosel and heel-oriented cavity to shift mass towards the toe, creating a centrally located sweet spot. As a result, the wedge is much more stable and rotates less when the strike isn't perfect, leading to greater accuracy. Additionally, the sweet spot's location raises spin rates on both full and partial shots by increasing the duration of time the ball sends on the face.
Mizuno S23 Wedges - Copper Cobalt Feature:
- One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025 mild carbon steel at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan, for a soft, solid, and consistent feel
- Player-preferred profile with the perfect blend of the teardrop and round address shape (more round in higher lofts)
- Weight pushed to the toe creates a more centered sweet spot that's easier to hit and ensures a squarer strike, longer contact, and higher spin
- QUAD-CUT CNC Milled grooves are optimized for the wedge's loft and Boron infused for a longer effective lifespan
- HydroFlow Micro Grooves are laser etched into the face to release moisture and reduce spin drop-off in wet weather
- Stock Shaft: KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet
- Authorized Mizuno Golf Retailer
Buy Mizuno S23 Wedges