Nike Dri-FIT Victory Golf Pants - DN2397
How To Wear It
Move comfortably and unrestricted on the course or at the office in the Nike Dri-FIT Victory Golf Pants. These pants feature Nike's Dri-FIT technology that moves sweat and moisture away from your skin for quicker evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long.
Nike Dri-FIT Victory Golf Pants Feature:
- Dri-FIT technology moves moisture away from your body for quicker evaporation
- Woven, stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Elastic waistband with internal silicone strip
- 2 Side pockets
- 2 Back pockets
- Center-front snap button fly
- Front zipper
- Standard fit
- Machine washable
- Body: 100% Polyester
- Pocket Bags: 80% Polyester • 20% Cotton
- Style Number: DN2397
- Authorized Nike Retailer
Buy Nike Dri-FIT Golf Pants
Nike Men's Bottoms Size Chart
If one of your body measurements is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Note that some of our pants have two measurements: waist and inseam. For example, size 32/34 (or 32x34) has a 32-inch waist and a 34-inch inseam, where inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
How To Measure
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- LEG LENGTH: Measure from the top of your inner leg to the bottom of your leg.