TaylorMade Stealth 2 Rescue Hybrids 2023
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Rescue Hybrids feature an infinity carbon crown that allowed TaylorMade's engineers to redistribute weight lower and deeper in the head compared to the original Stealth. Consequently, the new model has a more centered CG which improves the sweet spot’s performance and boosts MOI and forgiveness to assist with poorly struck shots.
TaylorMade engineered the Stealth 2 with a variable thickness face that employs advanced inverted cone technology to deliver unequaled ball speed across the face. A flexible Thru-Slot Speed Pocket works in conjunction with the already hot face, allowing it to flex further and create a trampoline-like effect that maximizes total distance. Additionally, the Speed Pocket helps retain ball speed on low-face strikes.
The stock shaft and grip are Fujikura's Ventus Red and Lamkin's Crossline 360, respectively.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Rescue Hybrids Feature:
- Mid-high launch, mid-low spin
- Variable thickness face with Advanced Inverted Cone Technology maximizes ball speed across the face while maintaining playability
- Centered CG improves performance on middle-face strikes
- Carbon crown saves weight that's redistributed towards the rear of the club for enhanced MOI and forgiveness
- Flexible Thru-Slot Speed Pocket is engineered to deliver increased ball speed and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes
- V Steel sole improves turf interaction and versatility
- Twist Face design corrects inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Red IH (5 Senior, 6 Regular, 7 Stiff)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 (Black/Red, 47g, 0.600 Ribbed)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Stealth Rescue Hybrids